Bits Question

Requiemnex

Son of a.. I am curious do people actually buy 3 boxes of terminators to get the three combi melta arms? Where do you find them!?!?!?!

I do not want to pay 15 dollars an arm... But seriously looking to obtain 3 combi melta arms.

You sir... Rock.... In the mail....

Got a tourny coming up and decided I am going to stomp out the Havoc squad from my list and do another obliterator and a 2nd termicide squad.. I always have pretty good luck with my termicide.

Son of a.. I am curious do people actually buy 3 boxes of terminators to get the three combi melta arms? Where do you find them!?!?!?!

I do not want to pay 15 dollars an arm... But seriously looking to obtain 3 combi melta arms.

Try the various online bits-stores. The warstore I think is the most expensive. A lot of players want them, som they are often out of stock at the cheaper places I'm afraid. I just bought the last two from bitsandkits yesterday. Check often, pray to the Dark Gods, and one day the weapons will be yours.

I have just collected mine from a series of termie lord and termie sets. At some point, they shall be used. I know how you feel though, how do you put these bits together when kits don't always allow you to do what you can? I am also confused by the plasma combi in how to make them or in what way tactically they can be used. Am I right in remembering a mention of them in the codex and I've not dreamed that in my flu induced fever...?

I converted mine D=

if you use the little gargoyle heads that come with the rhino sprue they can be "generic" combi-weapons and you can decide game to game what they are gonna be out the 3 :devil:

Cornelias hit it on the head. I've been using those gargoyle heads as meltas for a while now.

It would probably be cheaper to purchase Melta guns, and then modify the storm bolter options from the Termie box set with the Melta ends.

I purchased 2 for £2 a peice to create my first termicide, but the rest will all be converted once I've worked out how many melta guns I will need for my BA's and DG's.

I converted all my terminators to have combi meltas or plasma, and many of my CSM champions to have combi meltas.

I bought the lord arms kit off ebay.

Then I took combi flamers, cut off the tip, and replaced it with an obliterator melta bit. Very easy conversion. I've also bought guard and SM meltas for converting as well.

I cut the flamer nozzle off the combi-flamer and replaced it with a melta barrel.

Also, if you guys want to make a cool combi-flamer cut off the right barrel of the TL-bolter and fit an IG flamer nozzle on there. Make sure to leave enough of the twin piping to extend the flamer tip past the bolter barrel.

Archived