Chaos Lord Question

Night Talon

Hi

I have a Night Lords Chaos Lord in power armour with a pair of lighting Claws and a plasma Pistol, Now a part for the extra attack for the lighting claw would he get a second attack as he as a pistol.

I've checked the rules but I'm still unsure, can anyone help.

You only get one bonus attack for carrying a second close combat weapon (note that special close combat weapons don't grant additional attacks unless the model uses a pair of them). There is no additional attack bonus for carrying more than that.

Hi

I have a Night Lords Chaos Lord in power armour with a pair of lighting Claws and a plasma Pistol, Now a part for the extra attack for the lighting claw would he get a second attack as he as a pistol.

Sorry to bring it to you but no you cannot take a pair of lightning claws and a Plasmapistol. So no you cannot get an extra attack this way ever. You also dont get an extra attack for 1 claw and an other weapon as per page 84 chaos spacemarine codex.

Hi

Sorry to bring it to you but no you cannot take a pair of lightning claws and a Plasmapistol. So no you cannot get an extra attack this way ever. You also dont get an extra attack for 1 claw and an other weapon as per page 84 chaos spacemarine codex.

The Codex says he can ;)

You can only get +A for 2 cc weapons. Having 3 doesn't do anything.

On that note don't take a plasma pistol. Take a combi instead. If you want 1 high str attack before charging... combi melta is better. If you want plasma, combi plasma is better. If you just want a good weapon to fire before charging combi flamer is great.

I can't think of a reason to take the P. Pistol.

Archived