Night Lords Heavy Weapons Team

Brother Nihm

Consider your excellent Obliterator weapons team idea stolen, stabbed, and butchered! gallery_11038_675_1828.gif

And here is the first pair.

Yes, I finally managed to finish something - victory! That leaves me with about 5 kilos of plastic in need of paint.

gallery_11038_549_12435.jpg

gallery_11038_549_113937.jpg

Note that I've removed the attempt at highlights on the melta-gunner's power pack (exhausts) since the photos were taken.

Additional pictures in my blog.

:lol:

I love them!

I'm also kind of embarrassed yours already has paint. Mine are collecting dust at the black primer stage.

Do you leave the armor joints black? or have you started them yet. I really like the paint scheme because they aren't too bright. They appear to be in a grim/dark environment and they're not shiny. I like the Team Leaders backpack and the red you're using.

Thank you all!

Do you leave the armor joints black? or have you started them yet.
Sadly the photo doesn't do the black justice but it is Chaos Black that is highlighted with a mix of Chaos Black + Codex Grey (50-50), then washed with Badab and retouched with thinned Codex Grey.

These look great. How did you do the black on the guns? Looks smooth, with good depth.
As above!

Please the recipe for just the end of the plasma cannon would be great!
Do you mean the barrel (gold), the 'glowing' bits, or another thing entirely? :)

Archived