Grey knight Grandmaster with Buster Sword

Tunaslayer

I'm under the workings of a grey knight Grandmaster with a nemesis force buster sword and no its not going FF7 ripoff of clouds he is also going to have angelic wings to show his devine purpose as well,

oh and as well I making A super sayian Grey Knight preforming holocaust

I will post pics in further development

Am I the only one that thinks that this is a bad idea?

maybe the holocaust super saiyan thing but the buster sword could be okay if it was a huge claymore.

Claymore? like call of duty claymore? That doesn't make much sense.

OP: Pics?

Anytime soon?

Am I the only one that thinks that this is a bad idea?

maybe the holocaust super saiyan thing but the buster sword could be okay if it was a huge claymore.

Claymore? like call of duty claymore? That doesn't make much sense.

OP: Pics?

Anytime soon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claymore

lol

Haha, loving the angel wings are retarded comment above.

I agree completely, I've made a mathematical formula to help people to understand this principle..

Angel Wings + Double Hard MoFo Space Marine = Retarded Marine

I wonder if my formula will become as famouse as E=MC^2?

I've heard of constructive criticism before, and generally it is useful, however basically going around calling someones idea retarded is just pathetic and your just pathetic individuals for finding it amusing and thinking its in any way useful, you could just kindly point out that angelic wings may not be the best of ideas, however it is your choice in the end, but we would suggest not going down that route, perhaps blue tacking them first to see how you feel it looks would be best.

or you could just stick to acting like a bunch of school kids and carry on calling it retarded while everyone else ignores your opinion or new members or original poster decide maybe Bolter and Chainsword is not such a nice place to post there ideas and decide to leave.

although I'm sure all of you will get away with it and the mods will ignore your posts and I'll be the only one to get a warning for stating my opinions and starting a flame war, heck thats how it always goes after all, even when I'm not starting anything.

I've heard of constructive criticism before, and generally it is useful, however basically going around calling someones idea retarded is just pathetic and your just pathetic individuals for finding it amusing and thinking its in any way useful, you could just kindly point out that angelic wings may not be the best of ideas, however it is your choice in the end, but we would suggest not going down that route, perhaps blue tacking them first to see how you feel it looks would be best.

or you could just stick to acting like a bunch of school kids and carry on calling it retarded while everyone else ignores your opinion or new members or original poster decide maybe Bolter and Chainsword is not such a nice place to post there ideas and decide to leave.

although I'm sure all of you will get away with it and the mods will ignore your posts and I'll be the only one to get a warning for stating my opinions and starting a flame war, heck thats how it always goes after all, even when I'm not starting anything.

HEAR HEAR!

so you don't like wings on power armour, the guy making the models does, and that's what matters, that's why he's making it, i'm assuming that the wings themselves would not offend you guys in any way, the comment needed would be

" i don't like the idea of wings on a space marine, even though they are the emps 'angels of death' "

where's the need for the "they look retarded" comment? i have seen plenty of what i would say were, bad attempts, yet i have seen good efforts also.

the only criticism i could make is, i can't see them working, but thats due to fact there is no pics as yet.

looking forward to seeing the attempt, don't let people put you off, if you think its cool, go for it.

I agree, though I would have phrased it differently.

Until such a time as the Report Function (hint hint) is used you cannot seriously expect two guys to keep track of every single topic under their supervision - in their free time. In this particular case we're talking ALL BnC sub-forums for one of the PCA Mods (OwlAndMoonGuy) and 61 for TAS.

@King Tiger

Your past history of flaming and trolling other members is at odds with your statement that: you do not start anything, but I digress.

@Everyone

Please ignore all the non-constructive posts above and if you are going to reply, make an effort to provide the original poster with constructive feedback.

nah don't let anyone tell you it's not a good idea. its your army and if you like what you're doing, go for it.

here's some proof that the ideas can look badass:

BUSTER SWORD

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/ultramarines/Bartertown/014L.jpg

SUPER SAIYAN

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/ultramarines/Bartertown/CaptainGoku.jpg

I think that has to be the fastest a potentially bad situation has been turned around on a forum and am ecstatic that it ended so well. On the models Titan posted.... YEAH!!! towards Tunaslayer, I think you should use the wings only if your dedicated to posing the character dynamically otherwise the poor guy will look really odd. They are a good idea though especially with the huge busta blade, I hope to some work on it soon! :(

oh by the way I love your pic King Tiger, he has to be my favorite character from any war movie.

nah don't let anyone tell you it's not a good idea. its your army and if you like what you're doing, go for it.

here's some proof that the ideas can look badass:

BUSTER SWORD

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/ultramarines/Bartertown/014L.jpg

SUPER SAIYAN

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/ultramarines/Bartertown/CaptainGoku.jpg

Another concept for Buster Sword:

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr301/maligncomedy/IMG_0930.jpg

^If you aren't good with Plasticard, the Ushabti Tomb King's sword is a decent filler. Kinda looks like Ashbringer from WoW...

Archived