The Angry Marines Army

Komrad

:devil:THE ANGRY MARINES :angry:

"Lo, in the histories of the many Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes, every Primarch listed that has ever come across my sage and learned eye has found root and home upon a planet, which hath shaped and set in stone the character of that warrior of the Emperor that he would become.

Therefore, one must give pause to the Primarch of our brothers, the Angry Marines, that great warrior of rage for he hath never fell upon a planet. Nay! But he was borne upon the ethers and drifts of space, alone in his capsule save for a discarded copy of Battletoads III that the Emperor had thrown out, a legendary artifact that had fueled research into vast weapons of war that it might be unmade and erased from history.

When the capsule had finally been rammed into a drifting hulk of an old Imperial battleship, it is said that the Primarch was so enraged and frustrated with the vile game that he headbutted out the Adam's apple of the first survivor that he encountered, and thereafter killed every inhabitant with the remnants of the dying initial combatant."

-Historian Nwabudike

Histories of the Ill-favored Chapters

The Angry Marines are a /tg/ homebrew Chapter of the Space Marines. They are angry for the Emprah. All the time. Angry Marine tactics focus on getting into melee as quickly as possible, and proceeding to open up several crates of y'xa'uk YOU in the direction of the enemies of the Imperium.

The Angry Marines employ a variety of weapons notably different to the standard Space Marine arsenal. This includes dual power fists, power feet, power bats, power wrenches, and even the Predator Angrinator, a modified version of the Predator Whirlwind artillery tank that fires the Angry Marines themselves directly into the enemy ranks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I think it's time I started the Angry Marines. I will focus on a small force at the moment. Please bear in mind this blog will contain lots of foul words and !CAPSLOCK!

So here's a go at the Angry Squad (Tactical Squad)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2668/img2151x.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4061/img2152j.jpg

Angry Marines Apothecary (with dual heavy flamers) for the Angry Marine Command Squad.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9942/img2153q.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1970/img2154x.jpg

Yes, I think it's time I started the Angry Marines. I will focus on a small force at the moment. Please bear in mind this blog will contain lots of foul words and !CAPSLOCK!

We've now purged this thread of these types of posts. Should it continue the thread itself will be granted the Emperor's Mercy. While we can all appreciate the juvenile humor of the Angry Marines, it isn't license to break forum rules. Those that do so will take a melta to the face.

We've now purged this thread of these types of posts. Should it continue the thread itself will be granted the Emperor's Mercy. While we can all appreciate the juvenile humor of the Angry Marines, it isn't license to break forum rules. Those that do so will take a melta to the face.

Agreed. ;)

"Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry. And I'm already angry. And you don't like me now. This is silly. And silliness make me angry!"

The baseball bat with a spike in it. is really funny lined up alongside the chainsword armed Marines.

Archived