The Angry Marines Army

Komrad

You know, Angry marines don't use HKs. They use themselves in place of HKs, they are called AMHGKYWIHYM or Angry-marine-hunter-gonna-kill-you-when-i-hit-you-missle. They are free because they charge it to the pretty marines!

As for the engine: it looks like he has a mustasche. Personally you ain't angry enough: WHERE'S THE IMPERIAL GUARDSMAN CLOSE COMBAT WEAPONS? WHERE? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY? WHEN YOU AIN'T ANGRY ENOUGH SO STOP WASTING THE TECHMARINES TIME FIXING YOUR GEAR AND JUST GRAB ONE OF THOSE USELESS PIECES OF CANNON FODDER AND MAKE HIM SERVE IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR! ALWAYS ANGRY ALL THE TIME!!!

(note: would put in swearing and such but since meltaguns get held to our heads for it. I have made it come from the voice of the angry marine's most polite ambassador, he did however after doing this spend ten minutes of constant swearing in a special containment room before being sent back to his chapter where it is reported he back-handed the chapter master for making him being the ambassador. The back-hand caused serious damage to the chapter masters artificer armour and while being promoted to the 1st company for the balls of steel to do such an act was giving a thorough rear-end kicking.).

Man these are awesome - slightly off topic - those pretty marines, is that High Elf or Eldar heads your using?

Edemia

High Elf head. :o

You know, Angry marines don't use HKs. They use themselves in place of HKs, they are called AMHGKYWIHYM or Angry-marine-hunter-gonna-kill-you-when-i-hit-you-missle. They are free because they charge it to the pretty marines!

As for the engine: it looks like he has a mustasche. Personally you ain't angry enough: WHERE'S THE IMPERIAL GUARDSMAN CLOSE COMBAT WEAPONS? WHERE? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY? WHEN YOU AIN'T ANGRY ENOUGH SO STOP WASTING THE TECHMARINES TIME FIXING YOUR GEAR AND JUST GRAB ONE OF THOSE USELESS PIECES OF CANNON FODDER AND MAKE HIM SERVE IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR! ALWAYS ANGRY ALL THE TIME!!!

(note: would put in swearing and such but since meltaguns get held to our heads for it. I have made it come from the voice of the angry marine's most polite ambassador, he did however after doing this spend ten minutes of constant swearing in a special containment room before being sent back to his chapter where it is reported he back-handed the chapter master for making him being the ambassador. The back-hand caused serious damage to the chapter masters artificer armour and while being promoted to the 1st company for the balls of steel to do such an act was giving a thorough rear-end kicking.).

I spilled my drink. Brilliant. XD

The Angry Marine Chaplain

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3029/60147718.jpg

His pose is angry enough, I just gave him a commissar hat.

Oh and working on the next Angry Squad, here is the sergeant.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3895/img2587r.jpg

And the Angry Marines 1000 points list.

HQ

Commander

Chief

Pair of Power Fists

Chapter Chaplain

Brusiarch

PowerFist

Troops

Angry Squad (Attached Chaplain)

1 Sergeant with Pair of Powerfists

8 Marines

3 Power Weapons

Angry Squad (Attached Commander)

1 Sergeant with Pair of Powerfists

8 Marines

3 Power Weapons

Heavy

Belligerent Engine 115

Transport

Predator Angrinator

Auxillary Launchers

Drop Pod 40

Total

Love that commisars hat mate! Although if i'm honest It does kinda remind me of the music video for Cheryl Cole's "Fight for this Love...." :)

Edemia

This Angry Marines are AWESOME!! :)

PS:

The covers of the Boxes are beating my mind however. :P

It's not "Böser Marine befehl Gruppe" but "Wütender Marine Kommandotrupp".

And it's not "Verärgerte Gruppe" but "Wütender Trupp" or at least "Verärgerter Trupp".

I may sound like a grammar-nazi, but I'm German and it kind of drives me insane... ;)

Awesomest angry marine quote ever!

Pleae can you do a predator angrinator? Or post painted pics if that was your one a hwile back....

Full of win but you have to have one killing a rainbow warrior rather thhan a pretty marine. They hate those too right?

Just had sig most of that, it is marvlous (much like this army).

:huh: "This time?"

Hating the missile toting guy, he makes me angry 'cause I didn't do it first.

Need to convert a guy bowling using the vortex template for apocalyse as the ball. B)

Archived