Questions about Huron Blackheart

Whitefireinferno

Okay first off Im mostly a Loyalist player and also have a Xeno scum army or 2 but was thinking about making 2 more armys after finding out my old chaos army is still in my play group and is semi up for sale all it is now is 3x8 Beserkers 2 with rhinos, Khârn , a Defiler and 2 units of CSM Not sure how many are left but Im planning on splitting them making a Fluffy Red tide with the Khorne since Im marked by him and using the Csm to make a smallish Csm force . BUT to the Questions

First off Does his fimiliar dog thing take up Transport space? I dont think it does but then again I also think Im wrong about that.

Second He has a Psychic power(Warptime) But is not a Psyker so how does this work I havent used Psyker power's EVER with the whole Khorne/Tau And still havent bothered with them in my Blood Ravens (Even though I SHOULD have them there for fluffy reasons :lol: )

Also a Question about his model Is his Head seperate or connected to his Torso?

and I havent got the C:SM dex atm so this is why I am asking this

AND would it be fluffy to have a Daemon price kick it with Huron or not ?

Cheers for any help you can offer in regards to my questions

Relish in the bloodsheld of our Enemys brothers

Also a Question about his model Is his Head seperate or connected to his Torso?

It's connected. However, that is easily remedied with a good dikes and a drill.

would it be fluffy to have a Daemon price kick it with Huron or not ?

Sure - the DP can have him as a lieutenant or pet or something.

He is a psyker, it says so in his special rules. He rolls psychic tests on 2D6 like anyone else. I actually disagree on the fluffiness of a Daemon Prince as chaos warlords tend to not like sharing power and someone as powerful as Huron would probably not get along with something as obviously powerful as a DP. Maybe if the DP had its own warband and they were colluding or something, but otherwise I don't see it making sense.

Cheers for that I was going off what GW has on their site lol and thats ALOT, and as for the DP bit I think Ill make it theres two small groups in one Like Huron and a troops choice for him and the DP with a troop choice of his so it would be like 2 troops and 2 HQ to start with and flesh it oput from there or just keep it completly seperate who knows what will come of it. Cheers for the answers and such

Archived