Blood angels Assault Squad

Ranwulf

You can still put them in reserve. You can then either bring them in from your own table edge, or Deep Strike with them. However, you still need to roll for what turn they arrive as per the reserve rules.

You can still put them in reserve. You can then either bring them in from your own table edge, or Deep Strike with them. However, you still need to roll for what turn they arrive as per the reserve rules.

...and you have to decide if they deep strike or enter from your table edge when deploying your army.

...and you have to decide if they deep strike or enter from your table edge when deploying your army.

Do you? I've never deep struck anything that wasn't a drop pod, so this has never came up for me. I've always just assumed you made the decision once that unit was rolled to come up and deploy.

Not only must you declare what method a unit will use to enter play, you must declare if it will be embarked on a transport and any independent characters that will be attached. The desicion may not be changed (with the exception that tyranids may decide to bring infantry units into play via trygon tunnels regardless of original declaration).

Archived