Interesting confirmation on the Emperor's diabolic dabblings

Dammeron

I find it a pity that the BL stuff is not produced in all languages, some of the HH is better thought out and to a higher quality in being consistent than a lot of other BL novels. My biggest complaint would be the audio only stuff, it can''t be that hard to put in written format as well. (I find something lacking in being told a story over reading it myself)

As for contradictions in the fluff, read the background stuff to Tolkens middle earth! Things change as stories develop, as anyone who has tried writing any background for even there own Chapter/Renegade faction here will appreciate.

I don't really see the Emperor as "perfect" in the ideal sense, but in the Human sense. Humans are not nice, they make mistakes even with the best forecasting and historical records to learn from. No Empire has ever been created free of blood shed either, though some good has come from some of them. Warhammer has borrowed a lot from the real world, and there are lot of shades of grey in that. If the Emperor is the perfection of humanity, then all the things that make a person human can also be attributed. Good intentions don't always equal the best out comes.

Archived