"We Have Come For You"

Archnomad

I think using the BA codex would fit nicely and I am seriously contemplating the same idea. It fits with the jump pack theme but does not force you to totally rely on it. The black rage could just be the NL predatory desire to finish the kill taking hold. As for the Stormraven, why not a Stormbird? It is the predecessor of the Thunderhawk and seems to hold a smaller complement of troops from what I see in the HH fiction so it would fit for NL purposes.

The dreadnaught thing is hard to reconcile so you might have to hold off on using that in the same way you would have to excluded landspeeders, scouts, LR crusaders etc. Death Company will also be problematic. However other sources support that BA codex use. For example from Soul Hunter they have a lot of squad cohesion which would be mirrored in the ATSKNF and there is a fair amount of talk of how they may hate their squad mates but they would still support them/die for them. They even do a "deepstrike" with a landraider ala the new BA codex.

Lastly, the ridiculous stats rumored to be on some of the BA characters would easily fit a Heresy era NL champ or captain.

Nawww the Stormbird is bigger and carries more than the thunderhawk, however it was slow and easily shot down, hence the faster Thunderhawk. If anything the smaller stormraven would be better for sneaking up on the enemy below the radar so to speak... I'm not sure what dreadnought thing you mean if you mean being able to take 800 of them sure you just decide you wont. If you are using the blood angels list for fluff reasons then you will pick fluffy units. If you really wanted land speeders say... although not normally fluffy maybe you salvaged them after you wooped some marines. DC not mandatory are they? even if they are for a legion that recruited psychopaths and rapists I'm sure you could explain one unit of Night Lords.

Archived