counts as tigurius

what up honored brethren?!

here we have a quick look at my counts as tigurius, taking a while to do for a couple of reasons.

1 no tools, they are on order, but i got sick of waiting.

2 no time, feels like half an hour a week is an overestimation, work and family are priorities.

3 me. i've been told i'm a perfectionist... :rolleyes: is my first attempt at truescaling, so keep looking at it and thinking "does that look right"

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/513/img00318201003080924.jpg

comments? criticism? he is still heavily WIP, needs scrolls, seals and, well; arms.

i know i've used a chaplain torso, but am working towards something special on him, so fingers crossed it all works.

oh and forth on the above list: got home from work and my girlfriend had modelled, space boobies on him, had to wait for camera to charge to take pics of that. if you wanna see, just ask

reason for edit: must tip my hat to Lamenter, as without him, i wouldn't have even tried this

Who am I to comment on your already good-looking work when I have no skill at all with GS ?

However, if my ignorant self may say...

The proportions between his torso and his belt seem odd. Maybe widen his chest (beware of space boobies though...) or trim off his belt at the hips, but I think it lacks a size or two shoulder-wise. I know that with arms missing the impression may be wrong, but that's how i see it.

The tubings look good as they are, but could you try to position the outer tubings as a "V"? That could help enlarge the visual impression of his torso...

Here's what I mean:

\: :/ as opposed to how it is now: | : : |

Of course this implies ruining most of your work :tu:

Could you put pics from different angles so that we can judge his legs better ?

i do agree the belt looks a bit thick.

i'll try to get more pics in due course, (another 6 hours at work - yippee :woot: )

looking at the pic, he does look better with the tubes, looked anorexic beforehand.

need to put (shoes) on him, just noticed that. might try to angle the tubing, but having said that, the chest will look bulkier wheni get something on it, can't decide what at the mo

looks great, the belt looks fine in my opinion and the tubes are a must to keep his body shape looking good.

if its tigarus then i think a new head is needed as he looks to chaplainy at the moment. (thats not a problem, i own 24 chaplains most of which are scratch built :P )

your doing great at the moment, keep going!

looks great, the belt looks fine in my opinion and the tubes are a must to keep his body shape looking good.

if its tigarus then i think a new head is needed as he looks to chaplainy at the moment. (thats not a problem, i own 24 chaplains most of which are scratch built :D )

your doing great at the moment, keep going!

Looking good so far, from what I can see. Your green stuff work looks very clean, and I think you have your proportions pretty close. Looking forward to seeing where you take it

thanks for the kind words, in my fluff my 'tigarius' is from a feral/tribal world where they are obsessed with death not that they cut themselves, but they would, lol) and he feels he gets his power from taking the souls of the slain, and making them into his weapons. so crafted the armour alongside the master of the forge (cool ideas for him too) to represent that. hence the chaplain-y look to him.

hey guys update time!

the model seems to be getting messier, bits of putty everywhere; guess the important thing is making sure it looks okay with paint on.

have got an arm on there now though

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/7376/img00331201003131432.jpg

bent the fingers slightly from the terminator librarian hand (that was stressfull)

now the question is, fireball or no fireball in his hand?

started to put on some scrolls and purity seals on the model, i want them to be flapping around all over the place asif he's in a gale force wind/storm

sneak peak of model with both arms blu tacked on

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/989/img00323201003112250.jpg

once again c & c please.

do the proportions look right with the arms on?

by the way, sorry for the cricks in your neck now

Archived