Mass Effect Kill team

As we all know games workshop shamlessly steals from other sources, not its my turn. Well I recently got hold of a box load of imperial guard. I don't play guard, but this seemed like a great deal, plus a change is always good.

I saw this as an opportunity for a bit of fun, and one of my obsessions is mass effect, i love it, possibly more then star wars or 40k, and with the new kill team rules comming out I decided to do a kill team based off the characters in mass effect. I will be using the Deamon hunter codex as my base as i think it provides more individuality, plus I already have it at hand.

I obviously dont want to break the illusion of 40k, so all weapons and armour will be based off games workshop models just modified slightly to look like the ME charecters.

I dont know any of the new rules for kill team yet so i dont know what is allowed or disallowed.

Commander Sheperd will be an Elite Inquisitor with hammerhand (biotic). Hellgun or plasma pistol.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/ilivefordeath/sheperd.jpg

He will count as a Radical inquisitor

Garrus will be a kroot mercinary, dressed up in armour, counts as, vindicar assasin, failing that he will be a veteran Inquisitorial storm trooper.

Ash williams will be an eldar model dressed up to look more human and with a head swap, counts as a stormtrooper.

Kaiden will be a storm trooper

The rest will be worked out in time. This is all just a bit of fun, and if i cant use them as a kill team then ill just put them on my display shelf.

nice idea, why don't you do the entire ME2 team aswell? that would be awesome, by the way the ME universe and 40K universe ar 2 SF worlds that are the compleet opposites so I'll be interested as to how you are gonna do it

I love mass effect, and ME2 was even better then the first, I do plan on doing the whole crew from both me1 and 2 but I may not be so worried about rules for all of them, afteral there are no races in the 40k universe i could proxy as a krogan. where as i can kind of draw similarities between the turians and the kroot, atleast looks wise. Asari will be another difficult one to justiy. And as this is a spacemarine forum i though i was pushing the boundries by justify these guys as an inquisitors henchmen.

But it does kind of work out because Biotics can be substituted by pychic abilities. and the deamon hunter codex is very versitile.

love it, i find it hard to love any game more than warhammer mass effects great but no competion for 40k for me.

lol i just imagined shepard talking to the council and the turian guy in the first game that never listens to you says, " ah yes "necrons" a race of sentient machines suposedly waiting under the ground"

Archived