CSM Dread Questions

MattCrawford

Looking to make myself a Khornate dreadnought to throw into close-combat (not for the purposes of winning, I just enjoy playing up army quirks to the max)

Does the CSM Dread sprue have options for two DCCWs? How about the SM Venerable or Regular dreads?

If push comes to shove, is the size about right to convert an extra DCCW out of a Defiler arm?

EDIT: While we're at it... can they take Marks? I'm pretty sure they can't, but hell, it'd be fun to have a dual-CCW dready with the MoK

Looking to make myself a Khornate dreadnought to throw into close-combat (not for the purposes of winning, I just enjoy playing up army quirks to the max)

Does the CSM Dread sprue have options for two DCCWs? How about the SM Venerable or Regular dreads?

If push comes to shove, is the size about right to convert an extra DCCW out of a Defiler arm?

EDIT: While we're at it... can they take Marks? I'm pretty sure they can't, but hell, it'd be fun to have a dual-CCW dready with the MoK

FW ain't to bad when it comes to the price for chaos dreds... plus they look nice :D

I waited two years before finally giving in to Forgeworld (I am cheap ;)).

I'll never regret that I did.

Their sculpts are simply superb.

Sweet Dread, Brother Nihm! Is that the base they come with or did you make it yourself?

@MattCrawford: Isn't GW (re?) releasing the Furioso pattern Dread to coincide with the Blood Angels Launch? You could try to order the arms from one of the many independent bits sites that are about.

Postumus

Archived