The Normish's Doom Guard WIP

The Normish

metal terminator chaplain

Only kind there is :rolleyes: .

I disagree, you have one on the Captain Box Sprue.

Do you mean what model it's from, or what you took it off of?

He probably meant from which blister it came from.

You had to beat me to it :lol:

Ludovic

Correct!

Do you mean what model it's from, or what you took it off of? That Iron Halo used to be on that pred.

Also correct!

Well done to both of you.

And Battle-Brother Ludovic is also correct in metnioning that there is an Iron Halo on the Captain sprue.

What kind of prize should I give you? How about... a say in how I paint my next model?

I've been painting my Captain as well, and have come to the conclusion that the Black Templar Emperor's Champion is rather thin looking compared to regular Space marines, so I'll try to make him look wider. Also, I'm also done re-painting my Command Squad.

I've finally decided to jump into my Imperial Guard army, and am expecting a box of Cadians to arrive tomorrow. This might slow the updates for this project, even more than they already are, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, here's something for all you people.

I'm inventorying my Space Marines so I know what I have. Then, I plan to get something. I'll let you all make suggestions of what you'd like to see next on this WIP thread.

So, I have:

1 Captain (Emperor's Champion model - Relic Blade & Plasma Pistol)

1 Librarian (Dark Angels Ezekiel model)

1 Terminator Chaplain (Storm Bolter and Crozius Arcanum)

1 Command Squad (which, despite my best efforts, I'm still not fully happy with)

1 Terminator Assault Squad (5 man - Thunder Hammers & Storm Shields)

1 Assault Squad (5 man - Flamer)

3 Tactical Squads (Flamer, Heavy Bolter, Lascannon, Melta Gun, Plasma Gun, Missile Launcher)

1 Scout Squad (5 man - Sniper Rifles)

2 Rhino APCs

1 Predator (Twin-linked Lascannon & no side turrets)

1 Predator (Autocannon & Lascannon side turrets)

2 Dreadnoughts

1 Ironclad Dreadnought

1 Land Raider Crusader

So, keeping in mind that one day I would like a full Battle Company, what do you think I should get?

I was thinking either completing my Assault Squad, getting some different heavy weapons, a Thunderfire Cannon, or maybe some Devastators? A Drop Pod? Sternguard? Somethign else completely? Should I sell my entire army and start anew (just kidding there)?

bulk up the assult squad to ten

the scouts to ten

another rhino for the third tactical

stern guard

drop pod

in that order ;) aha

keep up the good work man =]

Well, I'll be bulking up the Assault Squad and getting a Chaplain with Jump Pack for extra effectiveness. I like Chaplains. They're so fitting with the GRIMDARK aesthetic of Warhammer that you absolutely have to have one in each SM army!

Archived