Introduction - Angels Of Ecstasy

Greetings all.

Well I have been playing 40k since 1992 but in various waves of on and off.

Its been a couple of years now since I seriously was into it. On a whim however several of my mates have decided to organise an annual games and general catch up weekend.

A great chance top catch up and give vent to berdy vices we can never quite kick <_<

Anyway unlike a few of my mates who are dusting off old armies I have decided to start fresh.

My last project was a 13th Company but having always been a fan of the slightly more sinister I have decided to build a Slaanesh themed Chaos Marine and Daemon army.

I have finished my first 12 marines.

Sorry for the quality but my camera screen is stuffed so im shooting "blind" so to speak. Will fix this soon.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg19/AILG1981/7-1.jpg

Another. Ill save the rest for when my camera is up to scratch.

I know these are not perfect, but I have traditionally been a fairly hasty "eager to get the playing table" type painted. I slowed myself down a lot with these and while they are somewhat lacking I personally quite happy with them.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg19/AILG1981/10.jpg

I have not built to much "fluff" around my force but I dont plan on having any noise marines. As far as im concerned this could be a band of disparaged marines from numerous chapters banded together in a celebration of excess.

The warbands name "Angels Of Ecstasy" dates as far back as the 90's compendium but has fittingly scant information leaving a lot to my own devices.

Now having a huge itch to build on this force ill be heading out today to get something else. Problem is I have no idea what yet.

Dameonettes are a must for this army however I dont plan of using the new plastic kit. Sorry to those that love it but I much preferred the metal ones which is my eyes were pervertedly more "sexy" and thus more fittingly Slaanesh.

I am seriously considering converting a unit of Dark Elf Witch Elves to have claws and use them!

I might just get a Terminator Lord or something today to sustain my painting desire until I can conjure up some better ideas.

Anyway I hope you like the colour sceme I am interested to see how it transfers to Tanks, termies and so forth!

Cheers.

Malice

Oh and this was my first post. Love the look of the site!

Cool stuff here fella. Try giving the horns a mud wash, the guns a black one, and purple everywhere else including the gold. Just remember to carefully paint the GW washes on, as opposed to just throwing it on :mellow:, and your guys will polish up a treat.

I know these are not perfect, but I have traditionally been a fairly hasty "eager to get the playing table" type painted. I slowed myself down a lot with these and while they are somewhat lacking I personally quite happy with them.

I am the same way. I'd rather get to playing instead of spending days/weeks painting one squad. However, your models look great. Just curious if you had tried out any other schemes first?