Chaos Biker Lord

sword brethren

i made chain blade by using the arm and shaft of the chaos standard thing, i cut it short and added the hnad guard form the missle launcher. i the got a normal chainsword and added a second power motor thing on the back on the other one and greenstuffed the rest of the chain sword, if you want pics of it before it was painted and put together there are some on my work in progress page on my signiture.

thanks guys :D

i made chain blade by using the arm and shaft of the chaos standard thing, i cut it short and added the hnad guard form the missle launcher. i the got a normal chainsword and added a second power motor thing on the back on the other one and greenstuffed the rest of the chain sword, if you want pics of it before it was painted and put together there are some on my work in progress page on my signiture.

thanks guys :D

oh yes,please!XD

I always go with simple bases. A random object or two glued to the base, and then sand. Paint the item and sand, hit the rim of the base in your color of choice (I like black, presonally), and done!

ok ill give that a try in the next few days and il update this thread with the result, until then C&C is very welcome :)

thanks guys.

i didnt want a bright colour scheme i wanted a murky and more realistic scheme rather than bright colours all over. i used a bit of white scars stuff to show his past and his current chapter colours.

thanks for the chainsword based comments, i saw commander seth's new sword and thought i had to make something as beasty :D

im really pleased by all the feedback, im taking it all in to use in the future, i dont get much feedback on the WIP forum.

@rolloverbeethoven - always nice to see somebody from near by maybe next time i go to southampton GW ill see you about (im half way between pompey and soton so it just depends what mood im in :D )

Archived