Bone and Blood!

So I have been beginning to basecoat my chaos army. I have been using Dheneb Stone and am going to most likely use a Gryphonne Sepia wash over it. This creates a bone colored, base and am looking to incorporate Red and Metal tones to this. I would just like some advice, because I have no idea what direction to take these ideas.

Also, I was thinking about the idea of a predominately Boltgun Metal rhino with highlights (possibly chaos-y tentacles?) of Dheneb Stone. Tentacled rhino idea credit goes to Drudge Dreadnought, as shown in: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/Necrologic/RhinoFinishedTop.jpg

Is there a way to incorporate my color scheme into this design? All comments are appreciated!

I think that you probably are best posting either a picture of the basic marine paint job or use the B&C SM painter to help us see your idea for the army's colour scheme before anyone can really offer any sound advice.

Start off with the infantry designs then progress to incorporate the colour scheme into the vehicle paint schemes.

I agree with Bane of Angels; test out a few color schemes with the Space Marine painter and post a couple you like for comments. It sounds like you could have a strong color scheme that ties the army together by limiting the palette, but more information and pictures would definitely help.

Archived