Modeling questions

Cyresh

I was wondering what you ppl use as Autocanons for your havoc squads. I have come across several Reapers left after

assembling my termies. Now my real question is: can i use the reapers as autocanons on my havocs despite the fact that

my terminators are also equipped with them ?

The reason for me asking is that i heard of wysiwyg players that could nitpick at this sort of thing as essentially he weapon

looks the same.

As for fluff reasons i could come up with for the weapons looking the same:

1. Termies have better recoil dampening, hence havocs dont get the effectivity of firing like a terminator has.

2. The termies have slightly better RaCs.

That is all that comes to mind at the moment,( pardon any loopholes or faults in my logic)

Cyr

The reaper has 2 barrels, thats about it... I know this may be a very simple matter but i want it cleared out

before i start converting.

On a side not a csm with a reapers as an autocanon looks very Awesome if done right

The reason for me asking is that i heard of wysiwyg players that could nitpick at this sort of thing as essentially he weapon

looks the same.

WYSIWYG exists so there aren't any phantom melta guns in your units, and for the sake of simplicity. Since you can't claim confusion as in "What does that guy have, a reaper, or an autocannon?", anybody who complains about this is being an immature dick. They're building a case in their own head so that when you beat them they have these lame excuses to soothe their fragile psyches. It's entirely clear what it's supposed to represent, so if I were you and somebody complains, tell him to shove it and play someone else.

Archived