New Chapter's Colour Schemes (Templar Rules)

Hey wargamers, this is dragonknight4275. My Warhammer 40k army is the Dragon Knights, a Chapter of Space Marines I created using Black Templar rules. I have some colour schemes already planned out and here are a couple of links that lead to the pixellations of the schemes:

click here for Marshal Voltarius' colour scheme

click here for Marshal Alastair's colour scheme

and last but not least, click here for a regular Dragon Knight Initiate's colour scheme.

So look through them, see what you like, see what you don't and be sure to tell me what you think in a reply to this topic!

I think your scheme is brilliant. Keep it as it is...

... Apart from the green cuffs. Greeen!? GREEEeeen!!! *runs aways screaming* :blink:

EDIT : My greeeen-anger applies to your greeeen cuffs only. I love green eyes, all my minis have green eyes. But no more greeeen anywhere else please ^_^

It's only my miserable opinion, should you feel shocked or insulted by it, please disregard it as it's only intended to summon a smile in this otherwise gloomy day.

• 5 weeks later...

Red black and dark green is a great palette of colors. I have used them for my Templar. However, the others are right, you need to strike the right balance between them and use the colors to compliment each other.

Here is my marshall. The green tabard and red cloak work really well together I think.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s118/Mordekiem/The%20Black%20Watch/marshallwithclaws.jpg

This is one of my powerfist models that I tried to add greenhighlights later. The model is cool, but the green did not compliment the model as well, IMO.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s118/Mordekiem/The%20Black%20Watch/dualpowerfists.jpg

Hope that gives you some ideas.

I think your scheme is brilliant. Keep it as it is...

... Apart from the green cuffs. Greeen!? GREEEeeen!!! *runs aways screaming* :(

EDIT : My greeeen-anger applies to your greeeen cuffs only. I love green eyes, all my minis have green eyes. But no more greeeen anywhere else please :pinch:

It's only my miserable opinion, should you feel shocked or insulted by it, please disregard it as it's only intended to summon a smile in this otherwise gloomy day.

oh please. Why would I disregard it? And who EVER told you your opinion was miserable? Your opinion is the heart and soul of a good Chapter (including its colour schemes). In fact, I changed the Initiate's colour scheme and posted it right now! Try out the new link!

Archived