Librarian Close Combat Psyhic Powers

Tangamarine

No,

The powers state that they are used at the start of the Libbies assault phase, meaning his turn and only his turn

Is this not the same as I just wrote?

Well these powers are not shooting powers, but in the power entry it states that they are used "at the start of the librarian's assault phase."

No,

The powers state that they are used at the start of the Libbies assault phase, meaning his turn and only his turn

Is this not the same as I just wrote?

Well these powers are not shooting powers, but in the power entry it states that they are used "at the start of the librarian's assault phase."

sorry, just read the first post and responded, nothing esle

No need to apologise Agrab – though reading other answers would be helpful :(.. It's a common fault in forums like this that folks just read the original question and then hit "Reply" without reading subsequent posts. But The Trickster, no need to jump in like that.

Cheers

I

"at the start of the librarian's assault phase."

But since he is in the combat, isn't it his assualt phase?

Since force weapon and possibly holocaust (don't quote me on that) can be used any turn

the force weapon doesn't specify whos turn it can be used it, hence it can be used in both players assault phases.

if a rule states 'at the start of X's Assault Phase' then it refers to the owning players turn, rather than any assault phase the model is involved in.

Some powers just state they may be used during certain phases, but if there is no mention of which players phase then it cn be used in either, without checking i assume holocaust says 'may be used during the assault phase' and not 'may be used during the GKs assault phase'

If it can't be done there goes my counter assault idea

It can not be done, but he is still extremely good in counter attacking if you load him up the right way

All models have phases, which coincide with their player's phase. His shooting, movement, and assault phases are my (assuming I am the player) phases. Otherwise, he could shoot his powers every player's turn

Archived