Counts as thunderwolf cavalry

Token

I like big werewolves, so am trying too make som really big ones, using the space wolves rules of thunderwolf cavalry.

Im not sure if the heads are too small, or if running legs are to prefer, as it makes them seem faster, as cavalry should. Neither sure how to give a 3+ armor save feel to them as my plasticard skills are kinda.. ork..

http://www.bork.sverok.net/cpg/albums/userpics/10002/twc.jpg

http://www.bork.sverok.net/cpg/albums/userpics/10002/twc2.jpg

the one on the far right were my first try, i use somewhat similar models as ogryns for imps, but thought that these werewolves should be even bigger, especially as they seem to have the larger base.

edit.. oh, i need ideas on how to make the feet, the one on the far left is a try that im not very satisfied with..

Interesting concept you have for Thunderwolves. I figure you're going to GS over the hooves, so I won't mention that. However, how 'bout making some seem like they're running on all fours? Or appear to be pouncing or some such?

~Ani

Yep, it is the minotaur bodies, which are really huge, and goblin wolfrider heads, which are kinda small for the minotaur bodies.. Im gona check if vampire counts dire wolves head are more fitting, even though they need more greenstuff fur.

Really interesting idea, definitely not cavalry models but mean looking enough that they look the part.

As far as the feet, I'd suggest doing an image search for paws or copying the ones on the goblin wolves. I think even Hollywood struggles to make paws look natural on a biped.

Archived