Kor'sarro Khan + Squad + IC +"Master of the Hunt"

greatcrusade08

Im with koremu on this, i use Khan, chappy and ccw scouts and ive always used it that when atatched the Ics become part of the unit and as the chappy can grant re-rolls to all, so can kahn with his hit and run and furious charge..

I also use the outflank ability on the attached chappy too

Yeah, I've been using Khan with an Assault Terminator Squad for most of the last year (love it). What I've taken to lately is attaching a Grey Knight Grand Master, so that he'll be Str 7 and Int 6 on the charge.

I'm headed to Adepticon this next weekend and I wanted to be able to knock down any simple challenges to that with some good BRB references.

Im with koremu on this, i use Khan, chappy and ccw scouts and ive always used it that when atatched the Ics become part of the unit and as the chappy can grant re-rolls to all, so can kahn with his hit and run and furious charge..

I also use the outflank ability on the attached chappy too

Yeah that was a nasty unit to have to fight :P

Lucky they came on the wrong side of the table so had to footslog over 3 turns to get anything :P

Yeah that was a nasty unit to have to fight :D

Lucky they came on the wrong side of the table

when i played hadleigh the same thing happened and he killed 9 scouts with shooting, all i had was the sergeant, chappy and khan with a single wound each.. those 3 guys worth 3 KPs and the 3 singlehandedly chopped up 10 tzeench marines in CC.. denying him the KPs and ultimately victory..

Huzzah for Khan with chappy re-rolls

What about Khan and a Vanguard squad with a Chaplain?

Works pretty well as long as you don't go overboard on the Vanguard's wargear; the main reason people like running Khan and a Chaplain with assault scouts is to keep prices from going sky-high.

If you want insane killing cc power putting Khan and a Chaplain with Lightning Claw Terminators; re-rolls to hit and a re-rollable S5 to wound is enough to tear through just about anything on the charge, from Ork mobs to Carnifex Broods, and at I5 you'll usually hit first. Of course, between the two HQs, the Terminators, and the Land Raider you'll probably buy to transport them things get expensive fast.

Yeah, I've been using Khan with an Assault Terminator Squad for most of the last year (love it). What I've taken to lately is attaching a Grey Knight Grand Master, so that he'll be Str 7 and Int 6 on the charge.

I'm headed to Adepticon this next weekend and I wanted to be able to knock down any simple challenges to that with some good BRB references.

I used to use Khan with an Assault Terminator Squad too, 5 men with lightning claws. Very nasty, very powerful with S5 lightning claws, with a charge range of 12" of the edge of your board. Taken down Broadside teams, Tau Commanders and near enough half a Necron army, nice unit to have.

Archived