Fulgrim

slaine69

got some more time to work on the old Primarch pics and this is the result, I tried to do something different from the usual pics of Fulgrim because the armour he's usually in is just to detatched from power armour buuuuut that said some of the bits and pieces were just too cool looking to leave out, hope you guys like it

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/082/d/f/Fulgrim_by_slaine69.jpg

^^^

Yup its not possesed Fulgrim but the daemon that does get into him is right now in that impossibley curved blade (but a bit is in the background to help you realise this, which is great symbolism). The hooves are but more symbolism to show that he is becoming closer to a devil like figure.

• 2 weeks later...

ok after you guys pointed out that the blade was all messed up I couldn't let it rest, I tried to keep the original shape of the blade and change the angle but that totally didn't work so I changed the shape of the sword yeah it's kinda cheating but as it turned out I actually prefer this sword to the last one, somehow it looks sharper, also I don't know why but this image has kept the colour that it was done in it usually fades when I swap computers to post it but not this tome.....go figure, as always cheers for the comments dudes you rock!!!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/094/5/8/Fulgrim_by_slaine69.jpg

• 6 months later...
Very cool artwork, I wish I were any good at this sort of stuff. I think the long face with the thin features captures how I imagined Fulgrim eerily well, though I always saw his facial expressions as being more decadent and less malevolent (like glassy drugged out eyes and stuff). Are you planning either any pre-possession Fulgrim or "full on mutated daemon prince" Fulgrim pictures? These are very good, and I'd be interested in your take of the other "stages".

Archived