Space Wolves?

I used the standard marine codex to build this space wolf biker army,

I used Korsa'o Khan as my army leader and as a result most of the army can out flank,

i am going to up load the pics of my current non space wolf codex, space wolf army and any comments and constructive critisism would be much appreciated

pictures to follow soon

thanks

maby make the thread when you have the pictures to post... sort of jumping the gun here.

He's right. :)

i took the photos on the weekend thanks to lack of time and the 'wonders' of technology i've only been able to upload them tonight

Sorry about the quality of some of the pics, when i get my new camera i shall replace them with better ones

so with further a-do

captain Korsaro style space wolf biker

gallery_32176_4707_363147.jpg

Command Squad Veteran with power fist on bike

gallery_32176_4707_3854293.jpg

Command Squad Veteran with power weapon on bike

gallery_32176_4707_206695.jpg

Command Squad Champion on bike

gallery_32176_4707_3179420.jpg

Apothecary on bike

gallery_32176_4707_2348429.jpg

Space Wolf Land Speeder

gallery_32176_4707_3256950.jpg

Assault Terminators

gallery_32176_4707_212131.jpg

And a few of my Vangaurd Veterans all with Power Weapons

gallery_32176_4707_2879469.jpg

gallery_32176_4707_3351584.jpg

gallery_32176_4707_3138503.jpg

gallery_32176_4707_1010970.jpg

Interesting idea. I like the captain conversion. I think your paint skills are first rate, but... aaaaargh! Mold lines! It is so worth it to take the extra few minutes/hours to clean that crap off the miniatures. It can be really hard to do on things like helmets, but a sharp hobby knife and some really gentle filing with needle files can take it all away.

Hm...I don't get the White Scars part of the army...is it only in the rules?

Yes it makes use of the white scar special character which means unit can swap there 'can always fall back if they wish' rule with outflank

combine that with a heavy bike army and its a lot of fun

Read the new Space Marine FAQ. You MUST swap Combat Tactics for Outflank. The only choice you have is if you choose to use Outflank or not.

DV8

Interesting idea. I like the captain conversion. I think your paint skills are first rate, but... aaaaargh! Mold lines! It is so worth it to take the extra few minutes/hours to clean that crap off the miniatures. It can be really hard to do on things like helmets, but a sharp hobby knife and some really gentle filing with needle files can take it all away.

We've been telling him about those mould lines for a while now haven't we Jimmy :P

Yes it makes use of the white scar special character which means unit can swap there 'can always fall back if they wish' rule with outflank

Read the new Space Marine FAQ. You MUST swap Combat Tactics for Outflank. The only choice you have is if you choose to use Outflank or not.

DV8

Thats what i just said,

you swap the basic rule for the special rule given by the character. plus in my local GW we dont use the FAQ unless some one produces them during the game because it can cause arguments if they are not availiable and some one tries using them

DV8

Thats what i just said,

you swap the basic rule for the special rule given by the character. plus in my local GW we dont use the FAQ unless some one produces them during the game because it can cause arguments if they are not availiable and some one tries using them

I know you did. I'm simply clarifying that it's not an option of you can, but rather you must.

DV8

Archived