Rules Question

jjfelber

Do blast templates from a Plasma Cannon scatter?

If so, how far?

If my opponent shoots at my rhino with a melta gun and destroys it forcing my 10 GHs to disembark, can he then shoot at the GHs with THE REST of the unit's Bolters?

If my opponent shoots at my rhino with a melta gun and destroys it forcing my 10 GHs to disembark, can he then Assault the GHs with the unit that just destroyed the Rhino?

Can terminators move and shoot heavy weapons?

If my Dreadnought deepstrikes Via Drop Pod, can he shoot all of his weapons?

1. Blast templates scatter. See the blast sections in the rulebook.

2. No, if the meltagun destroys the rhino, the rest of the same squad can not shoot their bolters at the guys inside. They were too busy shooting the rhino.

3. Yes, the guys in the squad that blew up the rhino may assault the juicy goodness that was inside the rhino.

4. Terminators may move and shoot heavy weapons. Terminators are relentless (except for chaos/Dark Angel/Black Templar, but all of those have a rule specifically allowing moving and shooting heavies)

5. Dreadnoughts can drop pod and fire 2 weapons.

Do blast templates from a Plasma Cannon scatter?

If so, how far?

If my opponent shoots at my rhino with a melta gun and destroys it forcing my 10 GHs to disembark, can he then shoot at the GHs with THE REST of the unit's Bolters?

If my opponent shoots at my rhino with a melta gun and destroys it forcing my 10 GHs to disembark, can he then Assault the GHs with the unit that just destroyed the Rhino?

Can terminators move and shoot heavy weapons?

If my Dreadnought deepstrikes Via Drop Pod, can he shoot all of his weapons?

A - Yes, 2D6 minus Ballistic Skill, as per normal rules for Blast Markers.

B - No. All firing by a single unit is simultaneous.

C - Yes, that eventuality is specifically addressed in the vehicle rules. Note that you're still restricted from Assaulting if you fired a non-Assault weapon (unless you're Relentless somehow).

D - Yes, TDA makes the wearer Relentless.

E - Yes, walkers do not suffer firing penalties for movement (including Deep Strike). Only running and damage table results prevent walkers from shooting

Archived