heya new and need some advice

mmpnutt823

hey everyone im new to 40k i just came over from fantasy warhammer and i finally got chaos which i have been wanting for awhile. but i play my buddy and all he has is space marines that sit in tanks and shoot everything all to hell. Any help on how to get to him and beat him the deep striking does not work that well he has inquisitors and they can for see every damn thing that is bien deep striked. so right now what i am thinking is raptors land raider to cruise up to him take a round of shots then bezerkers to assualt with a winged demon lord some oblits and csm in rhinos coming as well.. srry im on my cell phone typing this so its difficult to read any advice would be awesome thanks alot

every good imperial[not just space marines , BA/SW or IG too] runs an inq with two mystics etc it is totaly legal

As how to play . Well first of all I dont really get the shots all to hell part. unless you play apo sized battles a space marine army cant over power all chaos space marine transports before they get in to short range.

chaos can do two things either give enough targets with rhinos twin dps and mass oblits and pop/stune tanks/transports or do the same with 2-3 defilers only more agresive hth build.

cover and smokes are normaly enough for any game [maybe you guys play without enough terrain ] to get in to short range.

Maybe if you post you army list in the army list forum we could help you more. What you have said here is pretty vague and general (we basicly know only that you friend that plays S/M's (w/ some inq.) beats you.

Archived