Storm Raven in progress

There is another SR around on the B&C which also uses a raider body. That one Is Blended perfectly with the other components. Yours however is clearly definable as a LR. It is a great start but mu definition of a fantastic scratch build is that it must look as a real kit, not multiple stuff added to something.

I think you are really on to something but try to make it look less like a land raider with added stuff.

Mel

EDIT:

P.S. please next time hotlink the picture instead of posting a link.

There is another SR around on the B&C which also uses a raider body. That one Is Blended perfectly with the other components. Yours however is clearly definable as a LR. It is a great start but mu definition of a fantastic scratch build is that it must look as a real kit, not multiple stuff added to something.

I think you are really on to something but try to make it look less like a land raider with added stuff.

Mel

EDIT:

P.S. please next time hotlink the picture instead of posting a link.

Sorry new to this .. how do I hotlink ?

Well i wrote a tutorial just for you, only to find out your url uses a non recognized character, showing up as a square shape. pleas host the pics in the B&C album, it's very easy to use.

Archived