i drew these chaos

Blasferon

Their not great but i thought the detail was good enough to make them interesting if not skilled

here are some of my chaos drawings

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/fulgrimthepagan/plaugebearer.jpg

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/fulgrimthepagan/noisemarine.jpg

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/fulgrimthepagan/Khornebezzerker.jpg

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/fulgrimthepagan/plaguemarine.jpg

i know the poses suck and the propotions are awful but i hope you guys can see some good in these

Nice bit of work, here. These would be right at home in a lot of GW's Rogue Trader-era books. :) You've really got all the extra details down, my only suggestion is to pick up a model book (of people), because your anatomy looks a bit flat and slightly out of proportion.

your right to say the details are interesting dude there's good work here especially the last pic it's nice and gross, something that really helped me was going on to the games workshop site and getting butt loads of pictures of the models e.g link (don't forget to enlarge the pics) so you can use them as reference whenever you need them. keep it up dude looking forward to seeing more

Nice to see you started up a thread of your own! I was hoping to see your drawings! I agree with the above, just get your proportions down and your work will be flawless, and I also agree with above in that your stuff looks very rogue trader.

Definitely a good start. Now all that remains is practice, practice and more practice. Life drawing classes will help, and start drawing feet!

oh yeah!, i just noticed the feet cut off at the ankles on these and many other drawings of mine, only deamonettes, orks, necrons and eldar have feet when drawn from the front as far as the folder next to me is conserned :lol: ill post my drawing of Blasferon the slaanesh lord here when i get home hes got feet, background, and a story behind the pic.

I think they have a lot of texture and feeling. I like the first and last ones the most.

Also I give you some unsolicited advice to use when you get frustrated.. Stop comparing your work to others and instead compare what you have done before.

Also the guy that trolled you was just an angry emo who lashed out.. Never take a comment like that seriously.. Especially don't stop drawing because of them.

Cheers

I think they have a lot of texture and feeling. I like the first and last ones the most.

Also I give you some unsolicited advice to use when you get frustrated.. Stop comparing your work to others and instead compare what you have done before.

Also the guy that trolled you was just an angry emo who lashed out.. Never take a comment like that seriously.. Especially don't stop drawing because of them.

Cheers

normaly i wouldnt but the whole thread was spammed with likewise comments, and the forum adimins did not see this as punishable trolling because the diagnosis of my "drawing inablity" was sound (however they dont like me there because they saw a picture of me wearing gothboots in another thread and acussed me of being a " ;) emo"(bit ironic) which is far from the truth). i think its sad that people will invent false emos to insult if there are none handy, any way end of :)

im starting to do colored marines now, starting with 4 chaos, one from each power will be doing the tchzeech one first ill post him when hes done ;)

I dont know what site you posted these on before but you are very talented. I myself draw and the thing about posting online is that you never know what your going to get with peoples reactions. Best thing to do is let stupid jack ass comments just roll off your back. If its not constructive then dont let it suck the soul out of you. Keep up the good work.

thanks man, i will continue my 1000 son drawing with increased heart, its my first coloured marine since i left primary school all those years ago.....

im just hoping its turning out ok, im trying to simplify these four ready for coloring, cant wait to do another slaanesh one but i seem to be best at nurgle :)

thanks man, i will continue my 1000 son drawing with increased heart, its my first coloured marine since i left primary school all those years ago.....

im just hoping its turning out ok, im trying to simplify these four ready for coloring, cant wait to do another slaanesh one but i seem to be best at nurgle :rolleyes:

Archived