Today, Typhus...

ntgcleaner

I have played 2 game with typhus against dark angels and necrons with dark angels he and his 5 man terminator squad died in a hail of plasma fire unable to do nothing, second game against crons he was a beast I put him with 3 obliterators with mark of Nurgle he had plague wind which killed 3 destroyers which got back up, was charge by wraiths slaying the 3 of them then left the 2 remaining obliterators who took pot shots at stuff and he charged a detroyer lord with five detroyers and challenged the lord 3 times as I kept killing him but he kept coming back got +1 T, +1 ws and nothing

Yesterday typhus killed 20 guardsman including 3 champions, and then destroyer hived on the last turn for another 8 guardsman haha. And possibly another 8-10 from weapon virus. ( guard player used first rank second rank haha)

The amount of auto cannon fire he absorbed was stupidly good and worth his points alone

At what points level are people generally beginning to use him? He's great, as he combines the durability and killing power of a Lord with a little bit of sorcery. 2000 about right?

1k plus. I don't do smaller games since they're generally a waste of the drive time to get to the LGS.

Archived