Flesh Tearer Markings

SO, since they have black helms and shoulders, the helmet color denoting the squad type is out like the BA. How do they do squad type, number, company, markings, and/or chapter banners for the Flesh Tearers?

I'm Building 2000pts+ minimum for a paint and play, and want to pour alot of heart, soul, and time into them.

It's been done differently throughout the years but in the new codex they use the standard codex squad markings in white on the right shoulder pad. Arrow for tactical, crossed for assault and so on. In side the white squad marking there is a colored drop of blood depending on which company they belong to.

And squad number? I wish they'd lay out a concise outline for the successor chapters markings if divergent from the parent chapter. A whole book of all the major chapters of Space Marines with organisation markings mapped out thoroughly.

right kneepad, white standard numeral

• 10 months later...

Hey Brothers I just used the B&C banner we have with a little change for mine I plan on stripping it and having another whack at it since My painting has improved a bit since I did it

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af31/Litany_of_hate/VOW%20COMPLETE/017.jpg

But yeah I might Have him repainted by the time the LPC is finished... MIGHT

Archived