[Commission] Ultramarines Combat Squad, relaxed.

winterdyne

'Stoner squad' is the last finished in this chunk of commission. The next few days will be manic varnishing and taking big group photos before sending them off to New Zealand. Expect Deathwing goodness in the near future.

http://www.winterdyne.co.uk/maz/images/commissions/ultramarines1/tacsquad5/squad5_done.jpg

Very nice 'relaxed' squad. I must say the two reading the BRB cracked me up. Looking forward to seeing an army shot of all this comission.

Very very ace! :tu: What's the one with the bandana doing btw?

Smoking a spliff/doobie, hence the terrible joke in the topic line ^_^

This is all excellent stuff. I went back and looked at the other stuff you did for this commission.. Very nice. The under handing a grenade guy was my favorite conversion..

The two guys reading a book and the guy drinking are damn ace too. The doobie guy looks like he just finished a rolling and is putting the rest back in his pouch heh.

So wait we have a missile launcher guy who is trying to get drunk, two guys who don't know the rules, a marine who waits till the battle to do power armor repairs and a stoned squad leader.. You guys get the home objective..

Archived