Sanguinary Guard

Lorenzen

well i was meant to be working on the deathwing.. but new shiny things distracted me and as such im putting together a bunch of blood angels instead..

the sword arm just screamed "steal the death cult assasin pose!" at me.. so thats what i did!

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/typhion/S5031494-1.jpg

its not too clear in the image, but personally i think blood angels should have flowing locks rather than bowl cuts.. so his hair got redone.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/typhion/S5031495-1.jpg

thats the best i can do really, ive lost my camera and am using my gf's :D it blows in comparison.

essentially its the shouty head from the box, with his hair shaved off and then new sparkly greenstuff locks

nah its all straight out of the box so far, there isnt much space between the component parts though (head, backpack and hands) but it worked out the way id hoped without me needing to bring out the blades.

To be honest I really dont get why people have a problem with the armour.. it looks like its been made by an artisan rather than a servitor.

by the way the pose looks excellent, i might have to try this one out on my San guard!

i like the armour tbh.. its very archangel esque, im considering converting up a commander/astaroth conversion with a flaming sword n all. although i cant find my sculpting tool atm so itll be a little while before any pics of that are up.. :P

I don't like the nipple armour, but if you want your Marine's to look gay ;) :P No offence to anyone who is gay....

But I love the pose, I'm buying some San Guard just to convert to DA.

Only gay people have nipples? ;)

Nice pose, the hair is very nicely sculpted.

I like the sculpted armour, even the nipples.

Looks classic, as if from a time when people could say nipple without blushing.

Looking forward to see as this progresses. ^_^

Hail Brethren,

Finally!!! Some of the new BA plastics!!!

They really are wonderful, so much so that I've penned a chapter master & vanguard vets so that I can include these guys in my regular codex army.

Look forward to seeing them all modelled. Do you have plans for their paint job? Regular metallics, or non-metal metallics.

Keep it up.

.................................................................nipples.....I just wanted to say it.

im going with mettalics, im not a fan of the whole nmm movement (mmm arty) essentially im going to make them look as angelic as i can, though im tempted to do something fancy with the hq (as of yet undecided as to what he'll actually be) just not sure what as of yet.

anyways heres the next standard dude.. hes very much straight out of the box.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/typhion/S5031498-1.jpg

and here is what will most likely end up as my hq choice.. although the dude with the sword above his head keeps calling to me :D his sword will have sculpted flames before hes finished.. and for the time being he has an iron halo.. though im thinking of ditching the wrist mounted bolt pistol thing for a buckler of some sort.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/typhion/S5031500-1.jpg

angelus bolters are str 4 ap 4 assault 2 as far as i remember, slightly shorter range on them though.

they have hot cross buns for kneepads because its good friday and its fitting?

I don't like the nipple armour, but if you want your Marine's to look gay ;) :P No offence to anyone who is gay....

But I love the pose, I'm buying some San Guard just to convert to DA.

The Blood Angels may have nipples(like any normal person) but at least we dont wear dresses... Im just saying...

Loving the pose! sorry but i HAVE to copy and model hair on the models (monk hair cut doesn't do it for me) i'm stealing one of the back packs from the guard pack for Dante he needs the red bull........

anybody else found the wings a bit worrying (in attaching them i mean)

Archived