Morale save question

a-nesuto

A unit that is falling back automaticly passes moral saves if I recall, I will look it up and add an edit.

edit: Nope auto fail. And as there is no coviet for falling back models not making another fall back. and you make the 2d6 fall-back move imidiately. So yeah, I dont see any reason why you would not make another fall back move.

Though remember that you only do those checks at the end of the phase... and that you auto-rally when assaulted, so theyll only ever make two fall back moves in a single player turn, or three fallback moves in a game turn.

and that you auto-rally when assaulted, so theyll only ever make two fall back moves in a single player turn

Weeell, the enemy can tank shock them, then shoot down 25%, then assualt them and maybe beat them in combat, making them run a third time if they fail that test. :)

Though remember that you only do those checks at the end of the phase... and that you auto-rally when assaulted, so theyll only ever make two fall back moves in a single player turn, or three fallback moves in a game turn.

Only marines with ATSKNF will auto rally. Everyone else has to pass a test.

edit: Nope auto fail. And as there is no coviet for falling back models not making another fall back. and you make the 2d6 fall-back move imidiately. So yeah, I dont see any reason why you would not make another fall back move.

wow i didnt know this. a friend told me this yesterday and i didnt believe him cuz i thought it sounded weird that you could make a unit fall back 36" in one players turn :teehee:

Only marines with ATSKNF will auto rally. Everyone else has to pass a test.

Oh my.... Ive been cheating apparently. Oops.

Archived