Space Wolves Lone Wolf

Muz

I dunno, looks just fine for a Lone Wolf. Just cause they're out to die honorably doesn't mean they'd be screaming Khornate-esque nut jobs. Determined and cold fury would work just fine too and I think the model gets that across well enough.

I dunno, looks just fine for a Lone Wolf. Just cause they're out to die honorably doesn't mean they'd be screaming Khornate-esque nut jobs.

Prove it (and don't die in the process, it would be difficult for me to explain to the authorities: "So how did Vash113 die in such a terrible way?", "Well...")

Prove it (and don't die in the process, it would be difficult for me to explain to the authorities: "So how did Vash113 die in such a terrible way?", "Well...")

Ever seen the 13th Warrior? Bulveye fought with a grim fury in the end but not Khornate berserker style. Even the image in the Codex doesn't show the Lone Wolf leaping off a high crag or anything. Plus the guy is in Terminator Armor, a cold-fury seems far more appropriate when you're marching around in a walking battletank.

Archived