Marines Exemplar Terminator Chaplain

Malignus

2 April 2010

I went out and bought my first ever metal model, the Terminator Chaplain, a few days ago (as well as a Land Raider Crusader). Anyway, I have started work on him today and for the most part finished up his right arm.

gallery_45209_4738_753973.jpg

gallery_45209_4738_476863.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nice - I especially like the Iron Halo added. :lol:

Incidentally, I did the same with all my character models. I will take finally take pictures of them and put them in that age-old thread we got started to collect official and unofficial fluff...

I will take finally take pictures of them and put them in that age-old thread we got started to collect official and unofficial fluff...

There's a thread? I searched and searched but couldn't find much on Marines Exemplar. It would be nice to get all of our stuff in one place to represent them.

There's a thread? I searched and searched but couldn't find much on Marines Exemplar. It would be nice to get all of our stuff in one place to represent them.

Now that yous aid I checked - and it WAS difficult to find and only turned up after the third search or so. But here it is - hope you like it: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...arines+exemplar

As I said, pictures of my painted models are still missing but will follow as soon as I had the opportunity to make some. Wanted to do that anyway to highlight some of my decisions regarding the heraldry I chose (a few pieces can already be found in the above thread). Add as much as you want - there's not much official anyway.

Archived