Word Bearers

Still not working pal. Unfortunately Ive got no idea how to explain how to post pictures, which is pretty useless I know! I want to see this Word Bearers army though.

EDIT: Much better. Pictures look good! Nice painting, well done! You got many more?

Very good!

I especially like the conversions with the Apothecary's arm and the one holding the IG Head!

Where is that head with the chaos star from?

Well, I like the first Champion.... But I also like the second Champion.... but which is better? Only one way to find out... DUEL!

They are all good minis, your WIP marines are really good with the detail :whistling:

That first Champion looks like he's been pointing at some spider coming for him, and then it's landed on his face and he's going, 'Ah.' But it's good!

These Word Bearers have pleased Tzeentch :D... I will not assume to speak for the other gods!

khorne seems content with the excess of skulls on the second champion :cuss still waiting to hear from slaanesh and nurgle....

they looks great for your first, a great use of fantasy heads. and the second champs pose is very nice, its almost cocky to be doing other things during battle which fits chaos nicely.

keep it up :sweat:

• 2 weeks later...

nice work!

can u tell us how u painted the red armour or is that a secret? thinking of making a word bearers army myself but this far the only think that has stoped me is I havent figured out a good way to paint the red armour.

nice work!

can u tell us how u painted the red armour or is that a secret? thinking of making a word bearers army myself but this far the only think that has stoped me is I havent figured out a good way to paint the red armour.

its macharite red foundation. works great, one coat and a wash and you're good to go.

what are these marines i do not understand!!?? color was too bright need moar hilight on everytin. what hav you d B) B) :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh: ne!?@?@?

not really sure what you're trying to say...

anyways Mandragore, I really like the stardard bearers you did, they look pretty awesome. -_-

Archived