Brotherhood of Inocennce

Guest Cate

Brotherhood of Innocence is my DIY renegade chapter. They are Slaanesh devoted. My question to you are if you think the gold and white works?

gallery_32592_4743_68733.jpg

The picture shows the claw as brown, but they are bronze, and I know that I am not finished with the white or the base.

gallery_32592_4743_53703.jpg

The Chapter badge will be a teardrop, which colour I havent decided yet, but with that I can use Bloodangel stuff in my chapter without ages of filing.

So what do you think so far?

In a nutshell no.

I would tone down the gold a bit, maybe paint it as a non metallic? I would also put a wash over the white, so its not so in your face.

Great idea, just needs some refining

I guess my question to you would be, what are you going for with the gold and white? If it's something bright and harsh to excite the minds of your slaanesh worshipers than it's a good start.

I think if you get some wash on the gold, and some shading, or wash in the white recesses you'd be in good shape. The whole armor doesn't have to be white, just the high edges and areas which catch light.

The harsh white an gold are as you ask to excite the slaansesh minds, it's is also a way to show their pride and greed. Slaanesh worshipper always tries to be over the top and I also want to leave the sex, drugs and rock and roll cliché that many Slaanesh players end up in. I haven't chipped and weathered the armour yet so it will become dirtier and battleworn.

The harsh white an gold are as you ask to excite the slaansesh minds, it's is also a way to show their pride and greed. Slaanesh worshipper always tries to be over the top and I also want to leave the sex, drugs and rock and roll cliché that many Slaanesh players end up in. I haven't chipped and weathered the armour yet so it will become dirtier and battleworn.

if they feel pride etc about their armour i think they wouldn't allow it to become dirty and battleworn imo. they would maintain it so carefully it would be perfect in all aspects

just my 2 cents;)

what head did you use? right now i can't place it

Archived