Chaos battle report

Hey everyone, Im not too sure if this is the correct place to post this topic, so if not i apologise in advance!

Anyway, I truly truly enjoy reading battle reports in the White Dwarf magazines and years ago i had a particular issue of White Dwarf (UK version) which had an awesome 4-way battle report! I lost the magazine ages ago and im now trying to purchase a second hand one but i have forgot what issue number it was, so i was wandering if u guys could help me out.

The battle report, as mentioned earlier, was a 4-way clash between the Black Legion, Black Templars, Eldar and Dark Angels (i think). I recall the Black Legion summoning a Bloodthirster in the report and it demolished virtually everything that was left on the tabletop!!

Im afraid thats all i can remember but if anyone knows of what UK edition of White Dwarf this was it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

it only demolished two dreads and then it died to the BT in hth .

Really!? Im sure it dished out alot more hurt than just that!

I remember there was a little section at the end of the battle report detailing how destructive the Bloodthirster had been, and was awarded the "man of the match".

2 dreads the aps champion it poped and some guys from the BT sword brether unit.

the saywers bike unit was wiped out by the BT assault sm and chaplain of which only the BT chapy was left at the end of the fight and he got shot by a lascanon from the remnants from the razorbacks squad. the khorn lord with the big zerker/csm unit never made it near the zigurat [i think they killed one unit of storm guardians] one guardian unit got hit by the BT dread.

ah and from what I remember we all loled at the BT army as it was 50 pts over what they played.

Ah thanks for the info Jeske! I also remember when the Bloodthirster took out the 2 dreads, i thought that was quite epic!

ah and from what I remember we all loled at the BT army as it was 50 pts over what they played.

Hahaha seriously?? I didnt know that!! Thats embarassing!

Do u remember what edition of White Dwarf this was in?

Archived