Combi-Melta's

Zentor

So I'm wanting to make a termicide unit (3 Combi-Meltas), but I only have one combi-melta which came with the big $200 set I bought a few years ago. So those of you who've bought Terminator box sets, is there just one in them too? Main question is, what is the best and cheapest way of finding combi-meltas?

Twas searching ebay and found a couple individual Termies with the combi-melta on them, but their still running $10 bucks a piece plust shipping. Maybe I'm just cheap? lol

Z

Try these, the only problem being that these are popular bits and tend to sell out. The restock waiting time can be really annoying.

http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/advanced_search_r...amp;x=0&y=0

http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/shop/catalog/search?shop_param=

Postumus

Edit: The second link doesn't seem to want to cooperate, just toss 'combi' into the search bar.

Cheapest way to convert is to buy the obliterator weapons sprues, or use spare ones you have. Take the little melta barrel and build it onto a bolter. Turning combi flamers into combi meltas works best because they already have the fuel tank.

Cheapest way to convert is to buy the obliterator weapons sprues, or use spare ones you have. Take the little melta barrel and build it onto a bolter. Turning combi flamers into combi meltas works best because they already have the fuel tank.

The above is pretty much what I did for mine; cut off the flamer nozzle from a combi-flamer and glued the Obliterator melta barrel in its place. It looks great imo.

Done right it looks like the GW plastic combi melta. Note drilling out the barrel where the flamer was helps because the oblit melta has a little piece of metal on the end so if you drill it stays in place very very well.

Archived