demonic chaos lord

with the release of the sanguinary gaurd from he BA and after days and days of playing the darksiders i want to create a angelic army and a hellish army. i want the leader of my hellish army to have once been apart of my good army but he betrayed them by leading his company into the eye of terror and sacrificing his company who were then possesed by demons (kind of like typhon).

i want him to be apart of chaos undevided and i want to represent him like a fallen angel so my plan for the model is fairly simple. ill use the wings and face torso from the possesed chaos marine sprue. maybe normal legs and arms (if anyone has suggestions im open to them) and for his head im going to use the fantasy lord of khorne (the one riding the juggernaught) as my freind has the model but didnt use that head. any suggestions of parts would be appreciated, i dont have the codex so i dont know what war gear im giving him. im also thinking of giving him a tail made from green stuff but that will depend on his legs

Personally I have never seen Power Armored minis with a tail that looked good. If you think you can pull it off I say go for it, otherwise I'd try it out on a lesser model first.

I also suggest finding or reposing a pair of legs so that he appears to be either in a natural looking stationary pose (the normal legs aren't very good for this) or a more dynamic one, possible even a running pose.

I remember seeing the power armored undivided DP with tail of trygon and it looked ok . on a normal sized model you would have to either find models for the tail[red terror maybe] or sculpt a new one . anyway even if you find a pre existing good tail section that fits[not too big not too small] to position it properly you will still need a lot of greenstuff.

Archived