Ways to bring in Heavy Weapons

Panda_

To introduce my reasoning, I'll first sum up my view on the game: I'm rather new to the game and I've chosen Night Lords. It's been 1 year that I play Patrols, and my group is starting to play 1000 points games.

I love how Chosens affect the battlefield. People fears groups of 3 Outflanking Meltas, as much as Termicide. But unlike Termicide, you can deploy them last in the deployment phase as well as outflanking from a Rhino. It makes a fear zone on the borders.

I find it very NightLordish. But nowaday, I want to bring in a few Heavy Weapons. Havoks aren't exceptionnal and predictable. I would have like old Havoks with the veteran Infiltrating skill. Thus I wanted to infiltrate 5 Chosens with a Lascanon inside a ruin. What do you think of it?

I find it a good alternative to Obliterators. People deploy themselves accordingly to reduce Obliterator's effects. However with Chosen, it's the opposite. I deploy last and bring their plans from order to Chaos. Moreover, Obliterators are instakillable.

It's like little Devastator with Infiltration instead of the signum. Ld10 makes up for ATSKNF.

"Oh crap, your Chosen are well placed, I'm screwed."

Archived