The problem with the belly gun is the storm raven couldn't really land. i don't know the rules for the raven, but cant you put on two hurricane bolters? For symmetricalness?

Theoretically it should have two sponsons.

The Storm Raven entry states:

Can take side sponsons with Hurricane Bolters...

Note that sponsons is pluralized, and then it stats the points cost.

If you actually check the Predator entries too, it states it in the same manner, Can take side sponsons with... and lists one set of points (which I assume to mean you pay the points once, and get both sponsons). Ergo the Storm Raven should have two sets of Hurricane Bolters, much like a Land Raider Crusader.

Very nice model, by the way, love the cockpit.

DV8

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/paulsongames/Picture214.jpg

Suggestion: move the canard up and to the left by an inch more inline with the lines of the main wing (maybe over the door?) and leave the asscans where they are now - but mounted to the hull. This way the HBs can fire straight forward or angle down for strafing.

ie: this kind of look

http://www.saabhistory.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/norge_369fe_0090.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I like the jump pack so far, it should be very interesting with the bigger wings as well. I'm thinking of getting some from you for my true scale PH Dark Angels. Keep us updated.

• 2 weeks later...
i absolutely adore the sang wings... absolutely genius and the dreads quite great two, one thing for a storm raven grapplr though is around where the torso connects to the legs theres a small gap which can be held from and i hope the raven never falls on me

• 2 months later...

Archived