Tears of Vengeance

I love my dark angels to death, they are a really solid army with great fluff, awesome special rules and really fun models to convert and paint. But Unfortunately due to the new marine codex's being released they lack the extra punch they used to have, an my army's just grow to the point where i just don't know what to get for it any more. So for now I'm going to be switching focus an head for a whiled building a DIY army that I've toyed around with in my head for a while now.

The Tears of Vengeance are a Raven Guard successor chapter, They specialize in lightning fast strikes, and precision deep strike and teleport combat insertions.

The background i have for the chapter is still in the works but I'll post some as soon as I feel it's polished enough to show.

Models in progress will be updated as I start, work on and finish them.

But for now here's a loose representation of how they'll look

sm.php?b62c=@hcXvU_haLvy@@@@@@@hE4kM@_@@hHzJli8khi@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@h1VNS_@@@@@@@@@@@@@_iakk7&grid=TRUE

Only blue?

I´ve seen some one-coloured Marines before, its difficult to let them look good... but I´m waiting for painted models, because the blue you choos is a very nice colour... So paint something up :D

I was thinking about painting the elbow and knee pads brazen brass and the blue was going to be offset by white highlights

Veteran Sergeants would get white helmet stripes and their pauldron trim would be brass also.

I;m still toying with the Idea of painting specialized units a different color much like how the Deathwing and Ravenwing are different from the normal Dark Angels green.

Archived