Bikes and two close combat weapons.

As Grey Mage said, there is no such restriction anymore. It is important to noe, however, that the only units that can have two CCWs on a bike are ICs, and Khan. Standard bikers don't have the option for two. They're all armed with ONLY a pistol, so you have to trade that for any upgrades. No extra attack fro power weapon Biker Sergeants :)

I don't own the Chaos Marine dex, so I can't tell you what their Bikers have for armament.

I believe this rule left the BGB when 4th edition came out. However, some codexes (I think the DE one does) may still have this rule. In addition, often times bikes are only given one CC weapon so are limited to one attack from that.

I believe this rule left the BGB when 4th edition came out. However, some codexes (I think the DE one does) may still have this rule. In addition, often times bikes are only given one CC weapon so are limited to one attack from that.

Removed by their FAQ I believe.

Nevertheless, its techncially possible to use two weapons while riding a bike. Listing the weapons of every bike model in the game isn't needed, save to mention that one should always check the unit entry to see what weapons a unit has.

Archived