Marines around the world!

I can get mine assaulting Washington DC at some point. Emperor knows that place is corrupted by the warp-cursed powers of The Lord of Change :Troops:

I love this guy!

I never thought of El Presidente as Tzeentch. Makes sense though.

Love these little postcards you got here. Great idea

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/CollateralDamage_photos/Chiner.jpg

SW in Shanghai!!

Looks like someone went to the Grand Prix. :D

Is it okay if we have a not-so-famous landmark in our picture? I don't really live near anything interesting.

:lol:

Actually, thats the Expo site....

Is it okay if we have a not-so-famous landmark in our picture? I don't really live near anything interesting.

Yes, sure, go for it! As long as it's not a really random tree in the middle of nowhere or something (unless that tree has some kind of history).

And a short description would be nice, that way we can have fun and LEARN SOMETHING, WOW!!

MrFortunato no famous landmarks in Manchester?

Whats more famous to the world than Old Trafford?! Get up a pic! Even if your not a Man U fan but are a City fan, we don't care we want pics :D

I'd rather not see pictures of Old Trafford unless the place is being knocked down. Same goes for the City of Manchester Stadium...

If we're taking pictures of Marines in famous footballing spots... head over to the Grove, please.

This is actually going to be pretty cool :) Living in X country you can sometimes forget that GW is world-wide...

Still, unfortunately i can't post a pic... because i live in Manchester (UK), no famous land-marks here

Sir, you live very close to one of the MOST important landmarks there ever will be. { granted it's in Stretford, but it's close enough. like what.. 6-7 km at best ? ]

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/Firefighter_X/-Old_Trafford_inside_20060726_1.jpg

I think a picture of one of the Emperor's finest, inside the Theatre of Dreams would be a great photo.

as always, UNITED UNITED !!!

FFX

This is actually going to be pretty cool :teehee: Living in X country you can sometimes forget that GW is world-wide...

Still, unfortunately i can't post a pic... because i live in Manchester (UK), no famous land-marks here

Sir, you live very close to one of the MOST important landmarks there ever will be. { granted it's in Stretford, but it's close enough. like what.. 6-7 km at best ? ]

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/Firefighter_X/-Old_Trafford_inside_20060726_1.jpg

I think a picture of one of the Emperor's finest, inside the Theatre of Dreams would be a great photo.

FFX

Might be scottish, but if I have a fav english football team it is manchester united! It'll need to be a blood angel though or the flesh tearers.

Might one day take a photo of the forth road bridge and rail bridge, live just up the road from a great vantage point! The space marine in space isn't in space unless he is in SPESS, as he is a SPESS MARHEEN!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a pic of one of my Rugby Marines in front of the gates of Twickenham - the home of English Rugby. I went up there to watch the Babcock Trophy match between the Royal Navy and the Army. The senior service won - for the first time in eight years.

gallery_36289_4604_4467365.jpg

I can get mine assaulting Washington DC at some point. Emperor knows that place is corrupted by the warp-cursed powers of The Lord of Change :)

I'll try and remember to do this as well. Seeing as you can see the Capitol from my house shouldn't be to tough ;)

Wish i Brought my Marines to Paris,Bei Jing or Amsterdam with me,if only i knew this Thread would exist ;)

I live in Ireland so weve got a Giant knitting needle,fields or millions of pubs,dont think that would send the right message,unless its a Space Puppie :D

Take a picture of them at the Guinness Brewery, I looked up Athalone on Wikipedia, and saw its not too far from Dublin.

This is actually going to be pretty cool ;) Living in X country you can sometimes forget that GW is world-wide...

FFX

Only one problem... no one likes the United ;) Ilm not going to say anythin cuz I'lll get made fun of by you expert British soccer fans... Sorry I have to... Go Argentina!

This is actually going to be pretty cool :cuss Living in X country you can sometimes forget that GW is world-wide...

FFX

anything in england is close to you, no matter where you are.

Living in Manchester myself, (going to the University) I'm going to come out and say that I couldn't give less of a toss about football. S'for boys for one thing. I far prefer Rugby.

But the Pennines are only 30-40 mins by car across the M60, the longest mountain range in British I think, and some stunning natural scenery.

This is actually going to be pretty cool :huh: Living in X country you can sometimes forget that GW is world-wide...

Still, unfortunately i can't post a pic... because i live in Manchester (UK), no famous land-marks here ;D still... it's an excuse to ask my parents to take me on holiday to France/Italy so i can stand on the Eiffel tower or Mount Vesuvius and take a pic of a marine

...Also, what would you have done if you dropped that Ultra? :)

You could take him up Blackpool Tower, its not too far! ^_^ Deffo not as far as the Eiffel Tower

Great thread

• 4 weeks later...

Archived