Extra attack to power weapon with powerfist?

TheReclusiarch

Hello everyone!

I have a question for you all; Do a model with a power weapon get a bonus attack when also equipped with a powerfist? I know it doesn't work the other way around, but not sure about using it like this.

The reason for asking is that I've come across some really cool bits which would make my Chapter Master look completely bad ass, but he will have to be equipped with a powerfist and a power weapon. Sucky combination to begin with, and pricey, but it just looks so cool!

Alright, thank you! The suckage of this combo is great! :lol:

And yet it looks so cool on the Master of the Armory! I'm thinking of running it as Relic Blade + Power Fist some time. Pricey, but versatile!

unless you want to use the fist some times you could simply model a CCW as a large fist, just be sure to be clear to the oponent that its not a powerfist but a CCW

You gotta be very careful with this, esp. if you have other power fists on the table that look just like it. While it's under the rules, it will still set people off and may prove confusing. =(

Also, putting that many points into a single model is usually a mistake, i.e. a single point of failure and a very painful loss when he ultimately gets swamped/tar-pitted/singled-out in the first two turns.

Yeah, could be a cool idea, just make sure you have something different for tournaments if you dont want to constantly shell out the points for it. Most people will be ok with it for friendly games as long as you give them a heads up though.

Archived