World eaters demon prince

hey all, been absent for sometime from the forum due to internet probs but im back witha project ive been working for a little while now. I've been collecting chaos now for around 4 years now and have always collected black legion, i decided to do a second traitor legion and what better one to do the world eaters, I wanted a demon prince for my force and with only two games workshop ones to choose from unless you go forgeworld ur pretty stcuk for khorne one so i decided to make my own, please be gentle with comments as i know my green stuff work isn't amazing.

gallery_49401_4225_1213249.jpg

gallery_49401_4225_1016702.jpg

gallery_49401_4225_366378.jpg

for some reason it looks wider in the pic lol its actually as wide as it looks there i wanted it to look like a piece of metal thats just been torn outta the ground kinda like the orks weapons from the lord of the rings movies.

Love the horns on that model and the GS work.

The only thing that stands out in a bad way for me is the daemon head on his shoulder pad.

It looks too 'posed' / straight to capture the feel of an emerging daemon and it is too far away from the surface to feel like ornamentation.

the horns are from the blood letter champion, and the face is too, i couldn't cut it nemore other wise there would haaave been nothing left lol i thinneed it as much i could, but hey ho, i c what you mean, perhaps i should have done to one side? who knows lol

Archived