Machine Curse in death or glory

waaanial00

Hi all,

just been thinking about things and came up with the interesting potential move. Using Machine Curse in death or glory. Whats the rules on this, I cant remember if psychic shooting attacks are allowed in death or glory, however I wouldnt say it was a particularly bad thing in certain circumstances. It would auto hit anyway, despite being just a glance if its open topped you would only need a 5+ to stop it or a 6+ to kill it (numbers that become suddenly attractive on turn 7 when you are all thats stopping a vehicle from contesting your objective).

Interested in peoples opinion on this, has this been done before?

Wan

Initially I was going to say you couldn't but the power itself doesn't specifically state what phase it's used in. Psychic powers say they can be used in each player turn so assuming you haven't used your one power already that player turn, or two if you're an epistolary, then I'd say you could. Be risky of course, first pass the psychic test and then hope for a good roll but looks feasible.

A psychic shooting attack is still a shooting attack, as long as the psyckic test is passed, and there are rules in the power itself that prevent it from being used, then its a legitimate use. Also I am fairly certain a stunned result also makes the death or glorry succesfull, not just a wrecked or imobilized.

Yep, Frosty is right: if you roll a Stun, Immobile, or Destroyed (Wreck or Boom) result, the DoG is successful (ie the tank stops moving and your model doesn't get crushed). Personally I'd side step with the Librarian tho :) and then MC that transport on my next turn (or punch it in the butt with MotA/Sanguine Sword.

Archived