Grey Knight Terminator

eb693

I'd really like to improve my painting - this is the most recent model of note that I've finished, any advice would be very much appreciated!

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy120/eabowles/gk-gm1.jpg

Apologies for the slight blurriness:

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy120/eabowles/gk-gm2.jpg

by mine (and this site) standards this is prity damn sweet! the only thing i can say is that i woud give the helbard a color, rather then the 'lava rivers' thingy

Yeah, the halberd sucks. I'm tempted to just repaint it entirely grey with a blue wash or something...

How do you do the purity seals? They appear to be very bright red?

Thanks :D as for the purity seals, if I remember correctly that's a mechrite red base, baal red wash, followed by a blood red highlight.

I did my GKT's a little while ago when my painting was much worse. Also, I was using metallic paints, which I have fallen out of love with slightly. I've stripped the paint from a few, and I'll be reassembling/repainting them in the same style over the next few days. I'll post pictures as I finish them!

Awesome, thank you :lol: I worked long and hard on this one. No reason specifically; I thought I'd give NMM a go, and decided that I prefer the darker colour to the heavily painted Shiny Marines I had been using. I painted the main body of a GKT I (badly) stripped, so it'll be interested to see reactions concerning this far inferior paint job. This one I'm working on is designed for table top use only, definitely not something to be displayed.

Archived