Fearless

docDOOM815

I prefer the old no retreat based on outnumbering, it made more sense to me, and could be used against walkers.

same here, my firend and i house rule it that only outnumbered units take the no retreat wunds (unless its marines that have failed to break off from combat) as its more fitting. especially after i saw a 5 man plague marine squad pretty much decimate his 30 man ork boy squad simply because he couldn't hurt them...

I prefer the old no retreat based on outnumbering, it made more sense to me, and could be used against walkers.

same here, my firend and i house rule it that only outnumbered units take the no retreat wunds (unless its marines that have failed to break off from combat) as its more fitting. especially after i saw a 5 man plague marine squad pretty much decimate his 30 man ork boy squad simply because he couldn't hurt them...

That is the purpose of plague marines. <3 I've unloaded full salvos of bolter-fire into them only to inflict one wound (which is inevitably saved). I use power weapons, plasma, and assault cannons on Plague Marines.

Archived